3. St. George
4. Grande Absente
5. Le Tourment Vert
6. La Fée Parisienne
7. Mythe Absinthe Traditional
9. Mata Hari Bohemian
10. La Crème Kübler: not an absinthe, but a liqueur with an absinthe base (not yet launched)
11. Vincent van Gogh Klasiek Absinthe (not yet launched)
13. La Muse Verte
14/15. Two Sirène brands from Chicago’s North Shore Distillery (blanche not yet launched).
16. Denver’s Leopold
18. La Clandestine
20. Marteau (currently being launched)
22. Duplais Verte (currently being launched)
23. Mansinthe (currently being launched)
24. Vieux Pontarlier (currently being launched)
25. The first Czech absinthe, St. Antoine Reserve (not yet launched).
26. Taboo Genuine from Canada (not yet launched)
27. Pernod Aux Extraits de l’Absinthe
Approved but not yet launched:
28. Djabel: the second Czech "absinth"
29. Green Fairy: the third Czech "absinth"
30. Jade Nouvelle-Orléans
31. Vieux Carré: from Philadelphia Distilling.
32. Pere Francois
Of numbers 1 – 27, all but 10, 11, 15, 25 and 26 are available in one or more States. All can be found via an internet search (Drink Up New York, Bevmo etc). Making a total of 22 now available, with another 14 or so in process!
Get what you need to experience the absinthe ritual here.
[techtags:ABSINTHE, ABSINTH, BUY ABSINTHE, ABSINTHE BRANDS, ABSINTHE IN US]