This patty maker is an excellent choice for low volume, cost conscious food service operations. Made of heavy cast aluminum with a baked enamel finish.
It comes complete with cloth liner and two interchangeable patty molds (5 1/4” diameter). One mold is slightly deeper than the other. (4-5 patties per pound of meat or 6-9 patties per pound of meat.) Holds up to 100 sheets of wax paper (not included). The patty maker is 12” in length and round 5” tall with handle down, 15” when handle is open.
Use in Six Easy Steps:
1. Place machine on table or counter and lift arm.
2. Load Patty paper onto metal posts.
3. Place ball of ground meat on patty paper.
4. Position liner on top of ball ground meat.
5. Press down on mold handle.
6. Lift up handle; liner ejects patty as you pull up.