1. Lagunitas – Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’ Ale
Asking your husband, wife, or significant other to get you a beer has never been more fun.
2. New England Brewing Co. – 668 Neighbor of the Beast
The numbers. The name. Need I say more?
3. Wasatch Brew Pub & Brewery – Polygamy Porter
Why have just one?
4. Dogfish Head – Golden Shower
I’m blushing just thinking of explaining this to you. If you don’t know what a golden shower is, I’ll simply ask that you look it up, but browse at your own risk if you’re at work. Not sure it’s an appetizing name, but it’s a clever one.
5. Great River Brewery – Big Cock IPA
Just ask one of your friends, “Hey, you gotta Big Cock for me?” That’s kinda fun.
6. Full Sail Brewing Company – Wreck the Halls
7. Buffalo Bill’s Brewery – Alimony Ale
Alimony Ale was originally brewed back in 1987 for a customer going through a divorce, the beer is often described as “irreconcilably different.”
8. Rogue – Yellow Snow IPA
Not sure why urine is a running theme here, but I guess I can dig it. The tagline reads “Dedicated to Common Sense.” You never eat the yellow snow.
9. Butternuts Beer & Ale – Porkslap Pale Ale
The thought of two pigs belly bumping is funny. Calling it a “pork slap” is hilarious.