Valentine’s Day. It sucks, right? A commercialized excuse to buy gifts for your spouse or significant other and bleed my social feeds with lame, mushy posts about love. At least that’s how I used to view it. But it doesn’t have to be that way. I’m sure you love your spouse or significant other, and you probably like to tell them (or show them). Valentine’s Day is a convenient opportunity for that. I realize this, and I’m cool with it.
But, what do they love? Do they love giant teddy bears? If they’re not 12, then probably not. Do they love flowers? Maybe, but flowers are fleeting and unoriginal. And jewelry? I guess some people really like jewelry. But, if you’re reading our blog, chances are, you or your partner love beer. So, show your love for them (and the thing they love) with a beer-centric V-day gift. I’ve got 9 great ideas for you.
1. Make a Bottle Cap Heart with Their Favorite Brands
2. Get Some Special Glassware…
Spiegelau IPA Beer Glass – Pack of 2 – (On Sale!) – $19.99
3. …or A Special Growler
4. Make a Bottle Cap Picture Frame
5. Send them a Beer-Lovers eCard
6. Make a Beer Cake
7. Bust Out Your Wit, Some Scissors, Markers, and Construction Paper
8. Find the Perfect Match for Their Favorite Beer
9. Brew Something Special (And Give it a Special Label)