Booze and chocolate are the perfect pair for a dessert cocktail.
Chocolate and Valentine’s Day are pretty synonymous, but our Boozy Raspberry Chocolate Cups will have you thinking outside the chocolate box.
Instead of your basic array of assorted chocolates or even more basic, a chocolate martini, Boozy Raspberry Chocolate Cups will show your special someone(s) you don’t mess around when it comes to the “L” word.
Chocolate cups filled with chocolate yogurt, white chocolate liqueur and honey, Boozy Raspberry Chocolate Cups are an easy dessert cocktail to serve up anytime.
Boozy Raspberry Chocolate Cups
Yield: 12 Chocolate Cups
- 10 oz chocolate yogurt
- 4 oz white chocolate liqueur
- 1 tbsp honey
- 12 raspberries (for garnish)
- 12 chocolate cups
- Viski Professional Crystal Mixing Glass
- Stainless Steel Cocktail Mixing Bar Spoon with Twisted Stem & Muddler End
- Viski Professional 18/8 Stainless Steel Japanese Style Double Cocktail Jigger
In a mixing glass add the yogurt, honey and white chocolate liqueur. Mix until completely combined.
Divide mixture evenly into the chocolate cups. Garnish with your fresh raspberries.
Want A Taste? Shop The Recipe.
Out of stock