Dave shot a link to me a few days ago. Seems that the folks at Neiman Marcus, in cahoots with RiRa Pubs, are offering just what I want for the holidays, for a measly $250,000. Of course, not only do you get the home bar, but a trip to Ireland with luxury accommodations and the whole nine. Honestly, is that too much to ask? Hahaha.
Well, a $250,000 home bar is a little bit out of my and my loved ones’ range… who am I kidding? It’s exponentially out of my range as a gift! But, all’s not lost. I don’t need some fancy-schmancy companies to come in and transform my rec room. I can do it myself – and so can you. How? We’ve got KegWorks which means we’ve got access to everything Guinness.
Want to build your own Guinness pub at home? Here’s just a few ways to start:
- Get Guinness on tap. Grab a Guinness kegerator or a Guinness refrigerator conversion kit
- Enjoy Guinness as it should be enjoyed. Pick up Guinness pint glasses.
- Decorate in the Irish tradition. Choose from any or all of our authentic Guinness pub signs.
- Never forget what time it is. Hang a Guinness clock – it’s always time for a Guinness!
- Outfit your bar. Add Guinness bottle openers, cap catchers, spill mats, area rugs, serving trays and more.
- Get the goods no one has. Finishing touches like Guinness playing cards and the history of Guinness make your bar the best on the block.
Seriously. You don’t need Neiman Marcus, RiRa Pubs or $250,000 to make your Guinness home bar dreams a reality. All you need is some time, some imagination and a little help from KegWorks.
[techtags:GUINNESS, DRAFT BEER, GUINNESS DRAUGHT, GUINNESS BAR, GUINNESS PUB, GUINNESS KEGERATOR, GUINNESS PUB SIGNS, GUINNESS DECOR]