I hope you enjoyed watching the super bowl this year, along with the buzz about the commercials and T. Owens. At the party I attended someone looked at all the empties and said “Next year I think we should just get a keg.” That leads me to today’s post… It is everyone’s dream to have draft beer flowing in his or her house, right? But aside from the nostalgia and the dreaming is there really any reason to have your own draft beer system? Actually there are quite a few benefits to having your own kegerator, just look below:
- Cost savings: Depending on the type of beer you drink will find that you will save anywhere from 50 – 70% serving keg beer versus buying bottles and cans.
- Less hassle: Forget running to the store to restock every time someone stops in and you want to offer them a beer.
- You don’t need to worry about a way to try to keep 7 cases of cans or bottles cold for a party.
- There are no empty bottles and cans to deal with.
- Your spouse will always know where you are hanging out drinking.
- It is much easier to do than you think. You don’t need a degree; all you need to do is follow a few simple instructions.
These are just a few of the many reasons having a draft beer system at home makes sense.