| Once your masterpiece is completed, you’ll need to stock it with the good stuff.
Everything that you’ll need is going to break down into three basic groups: alcohol, mixers and bar accessories. Ultimately, it’s your bar so it’s your call. What you decide to keep behind the bar is going to depend on what drinks you serve most, but this basic list should get you started.
Any bar is going to need a basic assortment of spirits. There are so many varieties to choose from, so choose your favorite brands and flavors of:
- Triple Sec
- Wine (both red and white)
Keep everyone happy with cocktails! Be prepared to make everyone’s favorites with these standard mixers. The following should get you ready to serve approximately 50 people:
- 1 bottle of dry vermouth for martinis
- 1 bottle of Rose’s lime juice
- 1 bottle of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 gallons each of orange juice, cranberry juice and iced tea
- 1 gallon each of grapefruit, pineapple and tomato juice
- 6 liters each of tonic water, seltzer, cola, diet cola, lemon lime soda and club soda
To mix and serve your drinks, you’ll need some handy bartending tools. Here’s what we suggest to start:
Consider the Ultimate Home Bar Set if you prefer to get it all at once!