While summer’s almost over, you still have time to soak up some more rays, with drink(s) in hand. So for this week’s cocktail, we went with something truly tropical – a classic Piña Colada. Check out everything you need below to get started on your own today!
Ingredients (Serves 1)
Recipe from Beachbum Berry’s Potions of the Caribbean by Jeff Berry
- 2 oz. Spiced Rum
- 1 oz. Coconut Cream
- 1 oz. Heavy Cream
- 6 oz. Unsweetened Pineapple Juice
- 4 oz. Crushed Ice
- 2 Maraschino Cherries for Garnish
- Pineapple Wedge for Garnish
1. Measure and add your rum, coconut cream, pineapple juice, ice, and heavy cream into a blender, then blend for 15 seconds.
2. Pour the mixture into a hurricane glass, and garnish with a pineapple wedge and/or two maraschino cherries, then enjoy!