We most definitely do not promote drinking and driving, but when the “car” is a home gaming machine touting 200 racing and arcade video games PLUS a fully functioning draft beer system with not one but TWO faucets, well, it’s right up our alley.
- Fully adjustable leather-wrapped steering wheel and seat
- In-dash beer tap with cup holder so you can pour while you play
- Dual motor force feedback
- Metal gas pedal, clutch and brake with life-like resistance
- 2-player control panel with built-in trackball
- Full HD projector
- 200 racing and classic arcade games
- Gaming PC with PS3 connectivity
- Built-in kegerator, which holds two 5-gallon kegs or one ½-barrel keg
Really. Could you ask for more? I only wish I’d thought of it!
[techtags:OCTANE 120, BEER ARCADE, KEGERATOR, DRAFT BEER SYSTEM]