Demitri’s makes some of the finest Bloody Mary mixes we’ve ever tasted. These award-winning mixes feature premium ingredients that are expertly combined to help you craft a Bloody Mary that’s welcome at any brunch. But why stop there? Why limit the deliciousness to just a glass? It’s time to embrace Demitri’s in a brand new way, and we’re here to help.
Check out three great recipes using Demitri’s Bloody Mary Mixes below…
Grilled Chicken with Chipotle Habanero Honey Glaze
Ingredients (Makes 12-14 Drumsticks)
- 3 tbsp. Demitri’s Chipotle Habanero Bloody Mary Seasoning
- 3 tbsp. Local Honey
- 12-14 Chicken Drumsticks
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Mixing Bowl
- Chef’s Knife
- Grill Brush
- Cutting Board
- Preheat your grill to medium-high.
- In a small bowl, combine Demitri’s seasoning and honey to make the glaze. Set aside.
- Place your chicken on the grill, and lightly brush each drumstick with olive oil. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Grill until chicken is cooked through, about 8-10 minutes per side. Every couple of minutes, use your grill brush to coat the drumsticks with the glaze.
- Brush each drumstick with the glaze again right before serving, drizzle with anything leftover and serve!
Note: For even more flavor, marinate the meat in some of the Bloody Mary mix for 24 hours before placing on the grill.
Bloody Mary Meatballs
- ⅔ cup Demitri’s Classic Bloody Mary Seasoning
- 1 bag Frozen Meatballs
- 2 Green Bell Peppers, Sliced into Small Chunks
- 2 Red Bell Peppers, Sliced into Small Chunks
- 2 Medium Vidalia Onions, Diced
- 2 Limes
- 8 oz. Grated White Cheddar or Cheddar Jack Cheese
- 1 jar (24 oz.) Tomato Sauce
- Add diced onions, peppers, and the juice of your limes into a blender.
- Add tomato sauce and Demitri’s Bloody Mary mix and blend for 1-2 minutes until the mixture is smooth (a little bit chunkiness is fine).
- Add the frozen meatballs, followed by the marinade into your crock-pot, sprinkle the cheese on top, and cook on medium-high heat for 12 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve on a bun as a sandwich, or as an appetizer using toothpicks and the remaining marinade sauce for dipping.
Bloody Mary Chili
Ingredients (Serves 15-20 People)
- 8 oz. Demitri’s Chilies & Peppers Bloody Mary Seasoning Mix
- 3 cans Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- 1 Small Can of Tomato Paste
- 1 Large Garlic Clove
- 3 lbs. 80/20 Ground Beef
- Dried Basil
- 1 Large Vidalia Onion
- Ground Black Pepper
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Canola Oil
- Chef’s Knife
- Cutting Board
- Garlic Mincer
- Coarsely chop the vidalia onion and mince the garlic.
- Open your cans of tomato and place them into your blender with the garlic, chopped onion, and tomato paste. Blend on high until mixture is mostly liquid.
- In a large skillet, add a splash of canola oil and a few pinches of black pepper.
- Saute ground beef in the skillet until lightly browned. Once meat is mostly cooked, drain the excess oil into one of the empty tomato cans. Then place the meat into a crock-pot.
- Pour the tomato puree over the sauteed ground beef, then add the Demitri’s Bloody Mary Mix and a few pinches of dried basil.
- Cook on high for 10 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve in small bowl, garnish with sour cream, shredded cheese, and chives, then enjoy!
If you prefer your Bloody’s in liquid form, be sure to check out Demitri’s brand new, exclusive Bloody Mary Tailgate Kit, only available here at KegWorks!